SiliconPV 2022 Awards
Congratulations to the SiliconPV 2022 Award Winners!
Like in previous years, the best 10 ranked contributions of SiliconPV 2022 have been awarded. They have been selected in a double blind review process. Congratulations!
- Johannes Greulich, Fraunhofer ISE, Germany:
"Contactless Measurement of Current-Voltage Characteristics for Silicon Solar Cells"
- Claudia Buerhop-Lutz, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, Germany:
"Insulation Resistance in Relation to Distribution of Backsheet Types in Strings and Inverters"
- Can Han, TU Delft, The Netherlands
"Towards High Efficiency TCO-Less SHJ Solar Cells"
- Arnaud Walter, CSEM SA, Switzerland:
"Perovskite/Silicon Tandems: First Realization with Rear Textured p-Type High Temperature Passivating Contacts"
- Donghao Liu, University of Oxford, UK:
"Observations of Hydrogen-Induced Contact Resistance in TOPCon and PERC Solar Cells"
- Katharina Gensowski, Fraunhofer ISE, Germany:
"Filament Stretching During Parallel Dispensing - A Way to Reduce Ag Consumption in SHJ Metallization"
- Roel Theeuwes, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands:
"Excellent Surface Passivation of Textured n+-doped Silicon by POx/Al2O3 Stacks"
- Thibaud Hatt, Fraunhofer ISE, Germany:
"Plated Copper Electrodes for Two-Terminal Perovskite Silicon Tandem Solar Cells"
- Malte R. Vogt, TU Delft, The Netherlands:
"Introducing a Comprehensive Physical Modelling Framework for Tandem and Other PV Systems, Which Do Not Exist Yet"
- Jichun Ye, Ningbo Institute of Materials Technologies and Engineering, China:
"Industrial High-Efficiency Tunnel Oxide Passivated Contact Solar Cells with Ozone-Gas Oxidation SiOx and Tube PECVD Deposited Polysiliconsummary"